We're getting ready to re-open!
Save the date: January 31
Following today’s announcement from the provincial government, I am pleased to tell you that your YMCA will re-open on January 31, 2022. The following is important information for the re-opening.
- Membership fees will automatically resume with your first payment being withdrawn on February 1 or 15 (whichever is your usual date). As we shared with you when the closure occurred, there will be an additional pro-rated payment made for the five days we were open in January. You may recall that a January payment was not made.
- For everyone who donated their January fees – THANK YOU! There will be no additional fees drawn for the days open in January.
- The previously announced fee increase of 5% will also be applied.
- Bring your proof of vaccination with you each time you come to the Y. It must be the vaccination certificate with the QR code. You will swipe both your membership card and your QR code every time. You can get your proof of vaccination here.
- Hours will remain the same as they were pre-January closure. You can find them here. We will monitor usage and staff availability to increase hours by removing the 1-3 p.m. cleaning or expanding hours as these become possible.
- We will be updating our program schedules in the coming days. Please watch our website for these updates. You will find them here.
More information will follow as we have it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your YMCA! Although the times we are living through are challenging, a little patience and kindness go a long way in making the Y experience a positive one for all.
CEO, YMCA of Eastern Ontario