It's time to hit restart.
At the YMCA, we’re driven by our vision of a healthier Canada, and we’re inspired by the achievements of the millions of people we support every year on their journey towards better health and wellness.
Discover many ways to be active
We offer programs that help Canadians become more physically fit, better connected to their communities, and equipped with the skills needed to achieve success in work and life. Everyone has their favourite way of staying fit, so we make sure you have plenty of choice. Our Ys feature a fitness centre, gym and pool, as well as functional fitness areas, there’s plenty of equipment, classes and activities to keep your workout as routine or varied as you like!
The benefits of your Y card
A YMCA of Eastern Ontario membership provides you with all inclusive access to all three of our facilities, recreation and fitness areas, as well as our non-registered programs.
There are no join fees and no locked in contracts. Ever.
As a member at the YMCA of Eastern Ontario you can:
- Attend any group fitness classes – get your sweat on in Zumba or de-stress in one of our Yoga classes.
- Work out in any of our fitness centres – weights and cardio equipment available.
- Play squash – book a squash court online up to 7 days in advance. (Kingston only)
- Indulge in some refreshing lengths, or recreational or leisure swims in one of our pools.
- Participate in our Aquafit classes, adult learn-to-swim and stroke improvement programs.
- Play basketball, volleyball, or badminton during designated program times.
- Learn a new sport - Pickleball or Y-Ball
- Enroll in one of our registered classes at our preferred member rates.
- Take advantage of our Playcare service for infants and pre-school-age children while you work out.
- Free access to YThrive, 4 streams of expert-designed exercise routines.
- Youth memberships are all-inclusive. Not only is the general facility access included with youth membership, but so are swimming lessons, youth recreation and sports programs.
- Membership has its privileges. Share the experience… bring a guest to our YMCA*.
- Your YMCA membership entitles you to access to YMCA's across North America and around the world.*
*Restrictions/conditions apply; contact the designated YMCA for their Guest Access Policy.
For information or to join, contact member services.
345 Park Street, Brockville
100 Wright Crescent, Kingston